Bob Dylan Song Book

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Bob Dylan Song Book Details

Includes All I Really Want To Do, Ballad in Plain D., Ballad of Hollis Brown, Black Crow Blues Blowin' in the Wind, Bob Dylan's Dream, Bob Dylan's 115th Dream, Boots of Spanish Leather, Chimes of Freedom, Don't Think Twice It's All Right, Eternal Choice, Farewell, The Gates of Eden, Girl of the North Country, A Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall, Hero Blues, I Don't Believe You, It Ain't Me, Babe, It's All Over Now Baby Blue, It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), Lay Down Your Weary Tune, Let Me Die In My Footsteps, Like A Rolling Stone, Love Minus Zero/No Limit, Maggie's Farm, Master of War, Mr. Tambourine Man, Motorpsycho Nightmare, North Country Blues, Only A Pawn In Their Game, On the Road Again, Outlaw Blues, Oxford Town, Paths of Victory, Quit Your Low Down Ways, Seven Curses, She Belongs To Me, Spanish Harlem Incident, Subterranean Homesick Blues, The Times They are A-Changin', Tomorrow Is A Long Time, To Ramona, Walkin' Down The Line, Walls of Red Wing, When the Ship Comes In, Who Killed Davey Moore?, and With God On Our Side. Includes recording information for each of the songs and chord diagrams for the ukulele, the five string banjo, the tenor banjo, and the baritone ukulele. Read more

Reviews

I parted with my copy of this song book in 2002 when my technology career was ousourced and my family lost everything. It is great to have it back!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel