Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course All-Time Favorites, Bk 1: 52 Titles to Play and Sing

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course All-Time Favorites, Bk 1: 52 Titles to Play and Sing Details

Designed to supplement Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course, but may also be used to supplement any piano course. Rich collections of popular folk and country songs, sing-along favorites, holiday songs and arrangements of well-known classics.

Reviews

Great for adult learning. I practice 40 to 60 minutes 5 days a week and can already play some of my favorite songs reasonably well. Most of the book's songs are more for practice and learning so I use another songbook I have. There is an adequate amount of music theory but it is basic....so in a couple of months I will find a piano teacher. Still, for those who just want to play the piano soon, this is a good book to do just that. I am 69 years old and have always wanted to play the piano. It is wonderful!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel