Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course Sacred Book, Bk 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course Sacred Book, Bk 1 Details

Traditional sacred favorites are arranged in progressive order to gradually develop the adult student's technique while providing hours of enjoyment. Selections include "Just a Closer Walk With Thee," "For the Beauty of the Earth" and many others.

Reviews

I'm not an accomplished piano player like my mom but I love to plink out a tune or two. I love this book because it gives instructions on how to play chords so I can now play several of my favorite hymns in the simple arrangements in this book. There are many hymns I can't play yet but I know if I keep at it, I'll be able to master more.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel