Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Prep Course Solo Level A

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Prep Course Solo Level A Details

Each piece in the Solo Books coordinates page-by-page with the Lesson Books, reinforcing newly learned concepts presented at the lesson. Includes adorable full-color illustrations that enhance each piece.

Reviews

The Alfred's Basic Piano Prep Course book is the perfect addition for any new piano player. These basic piano teaching books are easy to follow, easy to read, and easy to teach. The pages are filled with a good use of white space. The book itself is made of good quality and I do not feel that they will easily deteriorate. I believe that these books by Alfred's Basic Piano Prep are the basic books for piano knowledge and a great place to start a beginner. I have already purchased other of the Alfred's Basic Piano Prep Course books and will continue to purchase from this publisher. I have also steered my student's toward purchasing their own sets of these books to help with practicing outside of the classroom setting. These books will definitely stay around in my teaching library for years to come!! I look forward to seeing what other prep books are written and how they supplement the current books!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel