Alfred's Basic Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1A (Alfred's Basic Piano Library)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1A (Alfred's Basic Piano Library) Details

The Universal Edition is designed for all English-speaking countries outside of the United States, including Canada, the U. K., and Australia. This edition uses the British system of terminology for rhythmic values such as "crotchet" for quarter note. This course is most effective when used under the direction of a piano teacher or experienced musician.

Reviews

I have been a pianist for the last 25 years, and my 5 year old daughter decided she wanted to learn. We don't have any instructors in our city, so I decided I could teach her in the beginning. I remembered using the Alfred books when I began lessons, so I was happy to see they were still in print! I ordered the Alfred's Basic Piano Course Lesson Book, Theory, and Technic (Level 1). They are meant to go together.The books are well laid out and simple for a child to follow. My 5 year old is an early reader, and with me, she has no problem following these books. They are illustrated and the print is large.The books will let you know when to incorporate the lessons from the Theory and Technic books, as the lessons taught will coincide and help build on each other.In the beginning, your child will learn the basics on reading music, but for the first half of the books, a numbered finger system will be used in place of a traditional staff. This is to build your child's ability to use their separate fingers correctly.If you are using this as a parent to teach your own child, my only advice is to go slowly and patiently. Make sure that the child understands and is using the correct technic before moving ahead. It is a simple book, but speed is not key. This takes time and practice in order to build confidence.This is the perfect first lesson book.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel